Beck's Progress - August 6 - August 12, 2018
My thoughts are really disjointed today. It's Sunday though and it's time to update the step goals. I accomplished them again, thank you very much. Monday through Friday were work days. Super easy to nail the goals those days. I don't work weekends so it was a little harder. To be honest... it really wasn't that hard. So here are the steps.
- Monday- 11,335
- Tuesday- 18,753
- Wednesday - 13,478
- Thursday - 10,662
- Friday - 17,017
- Saturday - 11,351
- Sunday - 10,535
I'm kind of depressed this week. I haven't really felt like doing anything but sit in my bed and watch movies or You Tube. That's what I've done. There's no real reason for me to feel this way. I just do. It happens. Recognizing that this is what's happening has allowed me to push on the days I was a little low on the step count.
Tomorrow I'm going to start a new program.
I'm going on a cruise in less than 50 days.
I'm going to focus on strength so I can prance around ruins without breathing hard and feeling like I'm about to die.
My New Goals:
- I'm upping my step minimum to 15,000 a day.
- I absolutely have to work out with weights at least 4 days a week. I'd prefer every day, but I know me.
- Even though I have a full body resistance machine in my home, the chances of me using it every single day is slim.
- The sloth runs deep people. Real deep.
- I have to hit the water and calorie goals.
- Here's the thing, I don't really have anything to hold myself accountable except Forget Skinny. Self discipline is not my thing at all.
- I'm not sure if I'm going to post about it everyday or just every 15 days when I weigh and measure myself. Not looking forward to that.
- Weight and measurements are a reality check that I hate. It's so bleh. No matter how you feel the numbers don't lie. It's my least favorite thing to do. Lucky for me I won't be weighing or measuring until after work tomorrow. It will be good. As long as I stick to the program and do what I'm posta do... it'll be great.
That's this week. Done and over! YAY!
Until next time, be kind to yourself and others.