December Challenge – 2018
December is here! As we wrap up our Girls Got Goals November Challenge tomorrow, it’ll be time to start our new challenge for December.
For this month, we’re going to focus on the exercise aspect of fitness. We’re going to target our arms, abs, and butts with the 30 Day Guns, Buns, & Abs Challenge. I’m not sure where the challenge originated but it looks like it was shared on Pinterest back in 2014 and people have shared it since.
We noticed this challenge being shared around last month and decided we also wanted to give it a try as it would be a great way to tone up while we work to shed fat. We’ll obviously be working out 3 different areas that much need the workout.
To track our progress each day, I’ve created this 30 Day Guns, Buns, & Abs Challenge Worksheet so that we can simply check off each box as we complete the activity! Click on the link above to grab your own.
Not many rules to go along with this challenge. We have the Challenge Tracker page to help us track what we were able to complete each day. While we know what we have to do, we do have some standard rules to follow:
- If the challenge says it’s a rest day, REST!
- This challenge rests certain areas after a certain amount of days.
- There are no full rest days, but somedays there may only be two actions to accomplish instead of three.
- One point earned for each activity completed.
- Post your progress each Sunday sharing what you were able to accomplish for the week prior.
- One point earned for each Sunday Stats post completed before Sunday is over.
- In your post each week, include measurements of your biceps, waist, and hips.
- One point earned for each measurement reported.
- If you can’t do the standard exercise, find a suitable modification.
For this challenge, we’re going to do something a little bit different for our reward. I want to really motivate us to get out there and kill these goals!
So for this challenge, I’m introducing Forget Skinny gear into the mix! The winner of this challenge will win a Forget Skinny Challenge Winner spiral notebook for all of their journaling needs!
The challenge winner will be determined by the person who has accumulated the most points.
Now, since this is a points based system, there is the possibility of a tie. In the event of a tie, we each reward ourselves with the selected prize gear.
Otherwise, the person that does not win the challenge will purchase the selected gear for the winner of the challenge.
For now, take care and hug your loved ones!
P.S. If you’d like my free weight loss progress chart (shown here) to use for yourself, just submit your name and email in the box at the upper right hand side of this page and it’ll take you to your own free copy.
- For challenge worksheets and the Forget Skinny planner, see our Planners & Worksheets page!
In an effort to be transparent to our visitors, please understand that we get small commissions from purchases made through the links in this article. Please review our full disclosure at the very top left side of this site, next to the date.