March Challenge - 2019
I still can't believe we're two months into 2019. Team Sloth and I finished January's 30 Day Arm Challenge and decided to take February off.
Beck went on vacation to Iceland and I had some things going on that had my focus elsewhere so the time off allowed us to handle our plans without added complications of a fitness challenge. But now it's time to get back to work.
With the 30 day leg challenge this month, we're looking to strengthen and tone our legs and thighs, maybe even our glutes a little...or perhaps we'll focus on our butts next month.
To track our progress each day, I've created the 30 Day Leg Challenge Chart so that we can simply check off each box as we complete the activity! Click on the link above to grab your own.
Not many rules to go along with this challenge. We have the Challenge Tracker page to help us track what we were able to complete each day. This challenge starts on Friday, March 1st and ends on Saturday, March 30th. Our first Sunday Stats post is due on Sunday, March 3rd and should include our baseline stats and the points for the first two days of the challenge. The last Sunday Stats post is due on Sunday, March 31st.
While we know what we have to do, we do have some standard rules to follow:
- There are no rest days for this one.
- The numbers are much smaller also, so these exercises shouldn't need to be modified.
- One point earned for each challenge task completed.
- Post your progress each Sunday sharing what you were able to accomplish for the week prior.
- One point earned for each Sunday Stats post completed before 6pm Sunday.
- In your post each week, include measurements of your thigh.
- One point earned for each measurement reported.
- Videos of proper form can be found on YouTube. If you can't do the standard exercise, find a suitable modification.
Once again, we are going to do some Forget Skinny gear as a prize for this challenge. Team Sloth and Team Roadrunner have collaborated and decided a pair of customized workout leggings would be appropriate for our 30 day leg challenge.
We're really liking the Forget Skinny gear so we're looking at lots of cool stuff to order for upcoming challenges.
The challenge winner will be determined by the person who has accumulated the most points.
Now, since this is a points based system, there is the possibility of a tie. In the event of a tie, we each reward ourselves with the selected prize gear.
Otherwise, the person that does not win the challenge will purchase the selected gear for the winner of the challenge.
For now, take care and hug your loved ones!
P.S. If you'd like my free weight loss progress chart (shown here) to use for yourself, just submit your name and email in the box at the upper right hand side of this page and it'll take you to your own free copy.
- For challenge worksheets and the Forget Skinny planner, see our Planners & Worksheets page!
In an effort to be transparent to our visitors, please understand that we get small commissions from purchases made through the links in this article. Please review our full disclosure at the very top left side of this site, next to the date.