April Challenge – 2019
For the month of April, we’re going to focus on our booty with the 30 day butt lift challenge. I need a lot of work in this area. This month I hope to tone my butt so that I’m not so embarrassed by it when I leave the house.
To track our progress each day, I’ve created the 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge printable so that we can simply check off each box as we complete the activity! Click on the link above to grab your own.
We would love for you to join us on our monthly challenges. Let’s all encourage and cheer for each other, after all, nobody is in this alone. So…who’s in??
Not many rules to go along with this challenge. We have the Challenge Tracker page to help us track what we were able to complete each day.
This challenge starts on Monday, April 1st and ends on Tuesday, April 30th. Our first Sunday Stats post is due on Sunday, April 7th and should include our baseline stats and our progress for the first six days of the challenge. The last Sunday Stats post is due on Sunday, May 5th.
While we know what we have to do, we do have some standard rules to follow:
- There are no rest days for this one.
- The numbers are much smaller also, so these exercises shouldn’t need to be modified.
- Post your progress each Sunday sharing what you were able to accomplish for the week prior.
- Sunday Stats post completed before 6pm Sunday in order to be published on Sunday.
- In your post each week, include measurements of your hips and waist.
- Videos of proper form can be found on YouTube.
- If you can’t do the standard exercise, find a suitable modification.
We are no longer doing point based challenges, as I explained in my last Sunday Stats post. With point based challenges, it becomes a competition and our focus tends to shift from working on our health to being better than the our competitors. That isn’t why we’re doing this.
The purpose of our fitness challenges is to hold ourselves accountable for making healthy choices. If we’re not honest about what we’ve accomplished, well then we’re only cheating ourselves this way.
Therefore, starting with this 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge, we will post our Sunday Stats each week solely for the purpose of reviewing our accomplishments compared to our goals and looking at where we need to improve ourselves.
For now, take care and hug your loved ones!
P.S. If you’d like my free weight loss progress chart (shown here) to use for yourself, just submit your name and email in the box at the upper right hand side of this page and it’ll take you to your own free copy.
- For challenge worksheets and the Forget Skinny planner, see our Planners & Worksheets page!
In an effort to be transparent to our visitors, please understand that we get small commissions from purchases made through the links in this article. Please review our full disclosure at the very top left side of this site, next to the date.