January Challenge - 2019
Can you believe it? 2019 is here! As we wrap up our December Guns, Buns, & Abs Challenge today, it's time to start our new challenge for January.
Beck stumbled across a Sleek Arm Challenge created by blogilates.com that we were interested in trying out. So we took that challenge and modified it a bit to suit our own personal journeys.
With the 30 day arm challenge weights this month, we're looking to strengthen and tone our arms...mainly because our legs are stiff and sore from 250 freakin squats. Guys...ouch...seriously.
To track our progress each day, I've created this 30 Day Arm Challenge Weights Worksheet so that we can simply check off each box as we complete the activity! Click on the link above to grab your own.
Not many rules to go along with this challenge. We have the Challenge Tracker page to help us track what we were able to complete each day. While we know what we have to do, we do have some standard rules to follow:
- There are no rest days for this one.
- The numbers are much smaller also, so these exercises shouldn't need to be modified.
- One point earned for each challenge task completed.
- Post your progress each Sunday sharing what you were able to accomplish for the week prior.
- One point earned for each Sunday Stats post completed before Sunday is over.
- In your post each week, include measurements of your biceps.
- One point earned for each measurement reported.
- If you can't do the standard exercise, find a suitable modification.
- Proper form is demonstrated here.
Once again, we are going to do some Forget Skinny gear as a prize for this challenge. Team Sloth and Team Roadrunner have collaborated and decided on this metal water bottle for our 30 day arm challenge weights.
We're really liking the Forget Skinny gear so we're looking at lots of cool stuff to order for upcoming challenges.
The challenge winner will be determined by the person who has accumulated the most points.
Now, since this is a points based system, there is the possibility of a tie. In the event of a tie, we each reward ourselves with the selected prize gear.
Otherwise, the person that does not win the challenge will purchase the selected gear for the winner of the challenge.
For now, take care and hug your loved ones!
P.S. If you'd like my free weight loss progress chart (shown here) to use for yourself, just submit your name and email in the box at the upper right hand side of this page and it'll take you to your own free copy.
- For challenge worksheets and the Forget Skinny planner, see our Planners & Worksheets page!
In an effort to be transparent to our visitors, please understand that we get small commissions from purchases made through the links in this article. Please review our full disclosure at the very top left side of this site, next to the date.